Recently my weekdays very busy. Busy watching 不良笑花 (Campus Shrewd)! The 21-episodes drama serial, starring Wilber Pan 潘玮柏 , Rainie Yang 扬丞琳 , Chen Yan Xi 陈研希 , Dean Fujioka 藤冈靛 is on air at Channel U every weekday night from 7pm to 8pm. Remember to catch it on TV!

The story is about 小花 (Xiao Hua acted by Rainie) has terrible fashion sense. After meeting her handsome primary school ex-classmate, 贾思乐 (Fatty Jia acted by Dean), Xiao Hua is committed to change her outlook to suit Handsome Jia. A coincidence with 唐门 (Tang Men acted by Wilber) leads Xiao Hua to turn to him, a fashion stylist, for help. What love relationship will these 2 guys and 2 ladies develop into? I also interested to know. Haha.
I really wanted to watch this show because firstly,
there are handsome actors and pretty actresses in the show! Haha just kidding. The first episode is really funny, especially Rainie appeared in Christmas dressing. She's pretty, though a little overly act-cute. The show could be better if she speaks lesser in her act-cute tone. At first I wanted to watch the serials online, but no time to search for them =/

Anyway on Sunday Our Days peeps, again, went to find Xiao Yan at her house. She has been 'missing' and uncontactable for the past 2+ months. But in the end she turned out well and fine!
Then on Monday, the weather was so cold until I could sleep the whole day. And I did! I woke up at 11am, then had lunch, went to bathe, play Patapon for awhile and back to sleep. Didn't do any reports or work. Simply not productive on Monday, when I thought that it is the best day to clear my Major Project mess. Oh well, at least I did some logbook writing today!