Weekends really past very fast, especially when you sleep the whole day! Yesterday went back to work. Dread of going back to work, when its holiday season. The week felt as if there's no holiday for me; I kept going back to work everyday. Then Eugene Lee came over my house to get some games for his PSP, and had some talk to catch up the times. Maybe studying is better, or having a higher education certificate and work is better. I've learnt one cold reality fact from the work society: in work, either get the best education certificate or be your own boss. Diploma students are no different from 'O' level students after all. Although there is little or no relevance between work and theory, a person with the higher education gets a headstart.
I kept thinking, then why polytechnics would have internship? Or rather, why would I choose polytechnic in the first place?No point talking all these since I have already chosen my path and its going to be the end of the journey. So study hard everyone.