Yesterday went to my attached company Dinner & Dance at Grand Copthorne Waterfront. Took quite a number of pictures there, but its either at my friend's or the photographer's camera. I think I will upload it one of these days. Had fun going around the tables talking to colleagues and taking pictures, and also the games that the emcee prepared for us. Reached home around 12am yesterday, and that was the first time I went to attend a Dinner & Dance at a ballroom. It felt different from a wedding ceremony; its more interactive and funny.
Today I kept watching 不良笑花 (Campus Shrewd) on YouTube! Oh its such a nice and funny show, and yet filled with touching scenes. The later part of the drama serial is a little more complicated, but its still very funny! I only watched until episode 12 of the series and wanted to watch more, but its already 11pm. Can't wait to see who will be with 小花. At first I thought 唐门 will be with her since loggerheads always end up together in drama serials.
And I got one thing to confess: I watched 不良笑花 on YouTube since morning =x Will I be Wilber or Dean if I'm acting in the show?