I think listing down the number of events that had happened the past few weeks would be better.
1) I've passed my driving test, after the 3rd time =.=
2) Internship is finally over, and I will have plenty of time to go back to school =)
3) Sports Fest is also over, means I have to transfer pictures that I've took to Janson.
4) CNY is here! I haven't really cleaned up my room though.
On the last day of internship, it was very chaotic. Firstly, me and Eugene had to help one of the staff to get the exact data for each type of protocols (or simply saying, files). It took us almost the whole day until we do not have enough time to pack up and had to rush to each department to surrender our items. Fortunately, we are not that late to miss the bus back to Outram Park. After 5 months of internship, I guess I will miss waking up early, chasing after the One and Only bus to work, the printers which you can print anything you want by just a click, no questions asked.

Maybe having them during the internship makes my day, especially the classic jokes =)