Getting a little tired to post the pictures for East Coast Park on Valentine's Day. Most of the pictures are self-shots of myself =x
Initially, I cycled from home to marine parade, then had lunch there. After that, I cycled to ECP towards Changi route. Realised I was rather early to meet Eugene and Jason, I cycled all the way to Changi Beach to see aeroplanes. Each plane was about 5 minutes apart, which resulted in me taking self-shots while waiting. After taking photos of a few aeroplanes, I decided to go back to ECP since it was late. But the cycle distance is so long that I had to cycle slowly and take short breaks before continuing. The picture below proves my stand.


The cycle distance from the park connector between ECP to Changi Beach is 7km. Cycling to Changi was ok, but going back was tiring. I was hoping that a cab can just stop beside me and take me home >.<" and I started to regret joining OCBC cycle challenge for 40km race this coming Sunday.