Today just handed in major project report and workbook. Doesn't look very promising, especially workbook. Oh well, already handed everything. I also wanted to take some photos with Eugene and the rest of the peeps. But busy with major project until no time to take photos. Now is just focus on poster and presentation, both on 9 and 12 Feb. After everything is done, I will just slack around, watch the clouds go by, sleep all day long and don't do anything. If I'm really bored then I will go look for jobs.
After browsing through my laptop, I realised I have lost so much time to internship and major project. Working really deprive me of my time, in exchange for money. But it's not a lot though. I'll need to study hard to increase my "exchange rate" for my time. One advantage of a student is, after exams are over, it's holiday!