Many things to do this holiday, but all of them require a simple computer: watch idol drama and do week 0 stuffs. Sometimes I really do get sick of using computer, or maybe my eyes hurt after staring at the screen too long. So, I decided to quit the 宅男 club and went out for a walk.
Out of 8 of us in Our Days, only Samuel, Tao Guang and me are free during the holidays. S was busy with his stuff, left T and me. T was fine with going out for a breather, and we walked around Marina Square and Suntec to look for a suitable present for me. I wanted an analog watch that is rather cheap, so everyone in Our Days can chip in to buy for me. At least the watch looks better than a bag of chips *hint at S*.
Tomorrow maybe going Suntec again to IT fair to buy MP3. I wanted to buy a new MP3 for myself, also to check out a booth from Jaben Network. They are specialized in audio equipments and accessories, in case you're wondering. And they posted up a lucky draw coupon for everyone. Just simply print the coupon, cut it to size and present it at the booth to get your lucky dip. No purchase required! Follow this link for more information:
http://jaben.net/forums/index.php?topic=9298.0