Haven't been updating my blog for a while. Ever since Week 0 is over, life haven't slacken. I still go back to school every day for this week, to help out in 2nd hand book sales and also go on field trips. But doubt I can go other field trips already, since the selling of 2nd hand books will start tomorrow all the way until Friday.
Well, the good thing is.. I managed to get my bro friend's Cannon 350D camera to school =) did try out many shots and found out that the quality is quite good! I love the colours produced by the camera, but maybe will be better if I used a better lens.

Anil.

Cannon lens cover and TPSU file.

Nic.

Some phamplets.

Coke machine.

2nd hand book sales.

Yu Xuan A.K.A Erin.

Dennis Loy.

Mobile Canteen.

LTs.
Conclusion: kit lens quality is quite bad, but I love Cannon SLR!