Today is the day I'm really looking forward to. Easter Sunday is a day for all to go back to church while others, a day to rest. Just when I wanted to go out in the morning, but in the end I went home for lunch.
Its ok to have bad hair days sometimes. Maybe I was just unlucky to experience a bad hair day last night. Today may seemed like a simple outing, but to me, it matters more than anything else. Tomorrow is a stressful day for everyone, but I can't do anything to support or comfort. I felt very useless throughout the period before week 0.
Looks like I can't have any surprise for this date. The present is secondary. To be able to be there during the tough times is more important for me. But somehow my left chest is aching last night. Cried at 4.39AM. Thought through the night and came out with an answer this morning. Even if I only have 1 minute, that minute was well-spent. But I hope I can get more than 1 minute next time. Don't know if there is a next time either.