Finally back to blog! Well, working at Somerset so far has been quite good - I get to walk to shopping centres like Cineleisure or Centrepoint to have lunch! The best part is I get to enjoy Billy Bombers 1-for-1 lunch special at Cineleisure =) I only paid like 10 bucks for mixed grill. Considered cheap already, but I got a bloated stomach later in the day, cause eat too much =.= The bad point is that I always eat outside food and hardly have any veggies in the menu =/
This week has been an interesting week. After work, I went back to Tampines almost every other day. Take bus 518 like free rides - no need money one. Every trip to TP costs me $2.10, but its the fastest transport to school. I think Monday is the only day that I went straight home after work, yesterday stayed at home to rest while other days I either go back to school or go Tampines 1 shopping. Oh ya, been taking lots of zi-lian photos (self-shots) recently, and they are all uploaded on my facebook account.
Hope tomorrow I don't need to go Tampines again. Rather stay at home to watch 'Together' AKA '爱就宅一起'. Just watched the show today after I've missed so many episodes.

Quite random to post this, but the stain on the left side of my middle finger has been there since orientation. 2 weeks already and its still there. By the way, the stain is leftover blue paint from the overnight games.
Thinking back, this week 0 is the most challenging one to me, and maybe the other seniors felt the same as well. First time I became a facilitator in OLTC and taking multiple roles in week 0. I don't know how well I've fared, but I tried my best to make this week 0 enjoyable and fun to everyone. Time to wash off the paint and keep the memories inside me.