Finally back to blogging, after 2 weeks of rest. Rewinding back the series of events that happened for the past 2 weeks.
12 May - Went back to school to help out in the health awareness event. Disappointing. Only me, Rachel, Jason and Nadiah were there to set up the booth. And we were late. The event ended pretty early.
21 May - Grad day '09. Was looking forward to graduation but not the school. Maybe I had enough of TP. Anyway, got my graduation cert and took some photos outside TCC. The weather's quite warm and made me feel like taking off the graduation gown. Went to return the gown after taking a few photos. Too hot.
22 May - Got a day off from work, meaning no $$. Went to school early in the morning to collect my testimonial, but Mr Loh wasn't around. Then went to Expo to buy myself a pair of crocs loafers and slippers. I didn't know that shoes was called loafers until I went google it =.=" noob me. After that, met Erin, Aaron, Weng Tat and Eugene to watch Night at the Museum 2. Funny show that I kept laughing all the way. The sequel is better than its first episode, so go catch it if you haven't watch!
23 May - Sandcastle building at Sentosa. Nearly got burnt by the scorching sun, but luckily it was cloudy during the late afternoon. Enjoyed the sand, sea and phototaking. Luckily didn't get myself all wet and sandy while building the sandcastle.
Photos all are up on my facebook. Bye!
Even though I said that I'm ok when I'm actually not..