Hi again!
Went to KTV @ Teo Heng (Katong) with Our Days, and a new guest - Jasmine A.K.A Xiao Tian Tian! If you're wondering why we call her XTT,


Do they look alike?? Well, I think they do, and not just the looks, but also their personalities! Both of them are rather funny and outgoing. Miss
Mo Xiao, you got another new name already!

A photo of me and those who went.

Of course, not forgetting our 黄金年华 uncle singer, Samuel! He looked like he's prepared to go for 黄金年华 competition. Haha! Had lots of fun with them, although they were a little quiet and shy. Or maybe I'm just too enuthu with singing =x Throughout the singing session, I keep holding onto the remote controller, mic and sing. Felt quite bad though. Next time should force them to dedicate their own songs, if not I'll choose for them!

Recently been watching this Drama - Absolute Boyfriend. Its about a girl, who has been rejected, but was offered an ideal robot boyfriend as a trial. A kiss is all it takes to boot up this robot boyfriend, and it works just like any other electrical appliance. The storyline is really amazing! Its funny, but yet meaningful. Watch it on
MySoju.com and you won't regret =)
这个世界上, 有那么多树林那么多树
而我偏偏看上了你
想对你好一点, 却不知道你要什么
爱一个人, 就是要用心去感受
后来才知道你要的不是我
不关我对你多好, 我始终也不是你的 number 1
反而被称为 stalker 1
我知道你不同意我是, 但这是我的问题
对不起, 我不是你要的理想情人
时间慢慢的过去, 该忘记的也忘了
(你)伤心的事也不要再想了
我也该回到树林里去了...