Friday went out with Our Days after work. Took some photos while walking around city area. Although hanging out for an evening is only a short while, I really appreciate the times we spent together! But I'm greedy, I want to spend more time together! Its been a long time since we went cycling/ice skating/roller blading/Settlers cafe. People, please free your weekends since me and Samuel will not be working on weekends. Haha! Anyway photos are uploaded on my facebook, do check it out!
Yesterday went to Sentosa for sandcastle building again. This time, we spent only a morning, or less than 4 hours in the sun. Didn't build a proper sandcastle. Just play around with the tools. The best thing about Sentosa is, everyone will get to meet their eyecandy there. Azuan just saw his yesterday. If its really fated then we will see her again on tuesday. Mine's a secret =x Took some photos as well and they are also uploaded on facebook.
Feeling very tired. Physically and mentally. So much so that I really need a hug. I want carebear!