Now feeling better already! So came back to blog...
Many things happened since my last post in July. National Day, gatherings, birthday parties, outings, and today is my last day of work =) yup, finally the few months of working came to an end. Time to rest for 2 weeks before going to NS. Really miss the times where I can sleep until 11am or 12pm everyday. Watch dramas and play games on my laptop. Many many things suddenly became very nostalgic to me.
I missed sleeping in the lecture theatre (hey! That's for BPT lectures only =x ). Missed my poly friends, and the canteen food. Not forgetting the TP library, and other other things in poly, like ASC events - LTC, comm service, orientation, etc. But when I thought of all these, I can only move on. No point sitting back in lecture theatre listening to lectures, no point going back to have lunch at the canteen. Its not the same when I do it again - there's a different feeling to it, that's why memories are so precious. As Sam always say: 往事只能回味. So true lor Sam! =P
Well, got to sleep early tonight. Tomorrow going to catch sunrise with Sam and YY. Need to take first bus and train to Macritchie Reservoir. Will post a few photos on my blog if I managed to catch at least one!