Just realised that I haven't been updating for awhile. Reason being that I'm too busy with army. Well, tomorrow onwards is worse. I've been posted to Tuas =.= worse still, no stay in. SMRT driver will become my trusted chauffeur every weekday from east to west and then back home. Yay! At least I got a few companions, and one of them is staying at Pasir Ris. Cool uh. Take train from EW1 to EW29. LOL!
And yesterday was Happy Mid Autumn Festival. No laterns, no ice cream mooncakes, no chauffeur for this year. Everyone is busy with their own things and no time to meet up. As for me, I wanted to go for a swim yesterday afternoon but was raining. So stayed at home watch the repeat telecast of Formula 1 Suzuka qualifying race at night. HAHA! Sebastian Vettel is the hot fav for this Japan race. Much as I'm a Ferrari supporter, but I'm going for the fav this time. Ferrari ah, wait until next year when Fernado Alonso joined Ferrari together with Felipe Massa then support.
Bye!