Some overdue pictures which I took on Sunday afternoon at Macritchie Reservoir. Yes! I went back to there to take photos. Suddenly wanted to take a walk along the tree top walk, but ended up only stroll along the reservoir. Cause by the time I reached is close to 5pm and going to be sunset soon. Need to go Ah Ma house for dinner.



The bicycles caught my attention, and brought back childhood memories.

And this monkey appeared out of nowhere.

Old uncle playing a bayan. (took me quite some time to find the name of the instrument =.=)

I like this pic the most =) the only "fisherman" in the afternoon.
This week started doing overnight shift. Good thing is the next day after the overnight shift is an off day. Yesterday was having off, but slept the whole day. Partly cause I'm tired. But also got nothing to do. Go MSN hardly see anybody online. Its like I'm living on the opposite side of Earth. Time to sleep soon. Overnight duty tomorrow.
Nights!