Today is a peaceful and happy day =) Not because I thought of something happy, but is that I finally realised something very important. Anyway, today only half day of duty. Actually is supposed to be an off day, but have to report to camp for half-day training if the off day is on Monday or a day after public holiday. The training is ok la. Already knew most of the stuffs, so just go back to recap. After that, went Bukit Batok for lunch with my team mates before going shopping.
Finally can go shopping! Yay! Went around Raffles City to get birthday presents for my parents. Surprisingly, their birthday is one day after another. 28th and 29th Oct. Cool uh. Then always celebrate their birthday together. Easier for us also. Haha! Bought a polo tee for my dad and a sleeveless hoodie for my mum. But my mum is a more picky on gifts. Its very difficult to sastify my mum, cause idk what she wants!
Having overnight duty again on wed D:
But the good thing is thurs off. Hee.
Bye!
I've changed alot for a single person, and also changed my mind. I want to learn from mistakes - the best part of life. Definitely I will regret, but sadness is much worse than regret.