Very long time didn't update my blog already. Not enough time to go online to update, esp this week. Been a hectic week for me.
Mon - Dismount day (i get to go home to rest after night duty)
Tue - 8 to 5
Wed - Stay in
Thu - Dismount
Fri - 8 to 5
Sat - Stay in
Sun - Dismount
Looks nice my schedule isn't it? Not! =.= I stay in the east side, and my camp is in the west. I will reach home at 12pm on dismount day and sleep all the way until 5pm. Every morning either wake up in camp or have to go report at camp. Weekend duty have to find our own transport into camp, and the camp is so "ulu". Bus ride from Pioneer MRT takes half an hour. Worse is tomorrow have to go back camp again. How cool is that =.=
I miss my 8 to 5 5-day work week schedule. Seriously no mood...